Open Science at BioS
The BioS PRA announces the funding competition Open Science at BioS to support open access publication of scientific articles in prestigious journals.This action is aimed at achieving BioS PRA strategic goal I.3.a, i.e. improving the quality of publications. Before applying, please read the Terms and Conditions available below in Polish and English (see: DOWNLOAD FILES).
To apply, please fill in the electronic form available HERE.
After submitting the form, you will receive an automated email confirmation. Should you not receive it, first please check you spam folder. If this does not help, please contact the IT administrator responsiblefor electronic forms at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications will be accepted until the funding allocated by the BioS PRA towards accomplishing goal I.3.a is exhausted, but not later than until 15 December 2020.
The applications will be evaluated by the following Committee:
- Dr Tomasz Wróbel (SOLARIS Centre) – Head
- Dr hab. Sylwia Kędracka-Krok, Prof. UJ (Faculty of Biochemistry, Biophysics and Biotechnology) – Deputy Head
- Prof. Dr hab. Wiesław Babik (Faculty of Biology)
- Dr Sebastian Glatt (Małopolska Centre of Biotechnology)
- Dr Patrycja Kaczara (JCET – Jagiellonian Centre for Experimental Therapeutics)