Open Access SciMat 2021 call - suspended
NOTE: Please be advised that due to the restructuring of the ID.UJ administration, the OA SciMat PRA project has been suspended until further notice. Information about the reopening of the project will be posted on the SciMat PRA project website and the websites of the Faculties involved in this project.
The Open Access SciMat 2021 call is issued within the PRA SciMat at the Faculty of Chemistry, the Faculty of Mathematics and Computer Science, the Faculty of Physics, Astronomy and Applied Computer Science and at the SOLARIS Synchrotron Radiation Centre.
This call is intended to support financing of scientific publications in the open access model in journals that have been awarded 140 or 200 points in the list of scientific journals and peer-reviewed materials from international conferences of the Minister of Education and Science. In the case of publications in journals from the list that are assigned to the disciplines: mathematics or computer science, it is also possible to obtain funding for works published in journals that have been assigned 100 points, provided that the AIS of a given journal has a value above 0.9.
Basic information about the terms and conditions of the Open Access SciMat 2021 call:
- the corresponding author of the work is entitled to submit the application (the co-corresponding author is equivalent);
- the corresponding author must be an employee of one of the units cooperating within the PRA SciMat at the Jagiellonian University (the co-corresponding author is equivalent);
- the amount of co-financing that can be obtained under the application submitted in the competition may not exceed PLN 20,000 (gross, including VAT);
- applications for the competition will be accepted continuously until the funds are exhausted starting from the 16th of September 2021;
- detailed information is included in the call's terms and conditions.
Application form STREFA ID.UJ :