Information meeting of the Heritage PRA
We would like to invite you to an information meeting where we will discuss the issues of upcoming call for PLATFORMS and RESEARCH GROUPS.
The meeting will take place on Friday, 9 April at 3 p.m. via MS Teams platform.
You can join the event:
- via link to the meeting
- by joining the MS Teams team using the code: bklbmlt (in the application: Teams > Join the team or create a new one > Join the team by entering the code)
The aim of the research platform is to create a research team that conducts interdisciplinary, innovative research of international importance. The research platform prepares research projects, publications and projects of actions in the social or economic environment.
The tasks of the research platform include in particular the organization of:
- research seminar - i.e. a seminar meeting (held on a regular basis ) with experts, including experts affiliated with foreign research centers, thematically related to the research issues of the platform. Research seminars could be included in the coursework module of the doctoral school;
- scientific conferences or workshops. The research platform should organize a scientific conference or workshop;
- open lectures. The research platform should organize at least one lecture of this type, disseminating the results of the conducted research.
The aim of the research groups is to undertake international research cooperation, the effect of which should be one of the following results:
- publication of a collective monograph in an international publishing house of the 2nd level of the list by the minister responsible for higher education and science or another publication recognized by the Commission as important for the development of a given scientific discipline or a special issue in an international scientific journal;
- submitting an application for an international research grant.
We warmly encourage you to participate!
The Heritage PRA team