“Funding hard competence development”: first call for proposals
under the Strategic Programme Excellence Initiative at Jagiellonian University (EI.JU), the Priority Research Area “Research Quality for Life Quality – qLIFE” has launched an action intended to finance the costs of training participation for the personnel of Jagiellonian University Medical College and Jagiellonian Centre for Experimental Therapeutics (JCET). Under ‘training’ we understand any form of activity which equips its participant with a specific piece of hard competence as confirmed with a certificate issued by the training provider.
Please submit activity proposals in compliance with the qualitative criteria specified in the Terms and Conditions, relevant for the thematic scope of the qLife PRA:
- diseases of affluence (e.g. central nervous system diseases, vascular diseases, metabolic diseases, cardiometabolic, neuroendocrine, cardio-oncologic problems);
- reproductive health;
- regenerative medicine;
- drug development and optimization (on translational path from the verification of therapeutic goals to an early-stage assessment of the effects on patients);
- drug toxicity and safety assessment;
- biopharmacy, pharmacoeconomics, and Health Technology Assessment;
- Coordinated / team patient care models;
Funding of personnel training participation under the announced action will apply only to courses that develop hard competence, relevant for the thematic scope of the qLIFE PRA. Beneficiaries will declare that they commit to use the acquired competence in the research they conduct at a JUMC or JCET entity and to share the knowledge free of charge with other personnel interested in learning it.
Total funding allocated for this task amounts PLN 600,000. The submitted projects may receive funding of up to PLN 25,000.
The call for proposals is continuous and will be open until the exhaustion of the funds allocated for the action. Responsible for the selection of the proposals to be funded is the Coordinator of the qLIFE PRA.
We look forward to your submissions, sent in as hard copy to the office of the qLife PRA: Dział Nauki UJ CM, ul. Podwale 3, 31-118 Kraków. Before proceeding with your submission please make yourselves familiar with the call’s terms and conditions and a note on personal data processing.
qLife PRA Team